What is 3D Microblading?
Microblading is a form of cosmetic tattooing that allows you to dramatically correct or fully reconstruct your eyebrow shape. It is performed by manually depositing color pigments beneath the surface of the skin using tiny, sterile, disposable needles creating very fine, crisp hair strokes that mimic real hair.
The procedure is ideal to fill in thin brows, define shape, create an arch, cover scars and gaps, or design a completely new brow shape. Microblading allows clients with little to no hair the opportunity to fully reconstruct natural looking brows. Your certified microblading specialist will work with the natural landscape of your brow and face shape, creating the most beautiful, natural looking brow.
*Your solution to over tweezed, over waxed, sparse or thinning eyebrows
*Create a new brow shape
*3D hair strokes mimic the look of real hair
*Non-toxic color pigments
We recommend visiting our Aftercare section for more information; you can also find it here, CLICK HERE
FAILURE TO FOLLOW AFTER-CARE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN INFECTION, PIGMENT LOSS, OR DISCOLORATION.
We want you to be thrilled with the results, so please follow the instructions! We look forward to meeting you and creating your PERFECT ARCH!
For most clients, a minimum of two treatments are needed, at least 6-12 weeks apart. Everyone heals differently and at different rates. If you feel your 3D brows did not heal perfectly, do not worry! The first treatment is just a foundation to build upon. You can go darker, add more density, and perfect any areas that may have not retained pigment at your next appointment.
If you have extremely oily skin, the constant production of oil will cause the hair strokes to heal with a more diffused, softer look. The more oily the skin the harder it is for standard pigment to set while healing. We provide services to all skin types but chances are oily skin clients will require more touch-ups and maintenance.
You can expect the results to last around 1 year or longer. Microblading is considered a semi-permanent procedure and will not wash off, however, they will fade over time. Frequency of touch-ups depends on a number of factors including: the pigment used (lighter colors fade faster), sun exposure without SPF, excessive exfoliation to the area, and chemical peels to the treated area. Please note each unique skin type will hold pigments differently and break down at different rates. You will be re-evulated at your touch up appointment and any necessary changes will be made. Touch-ups are normal for Microblading, with each new procedure requiring at least 2 visits; the initial procedure followed by a touch-up 6-12 weeks later.
Microblading heals best on normal to dry skin types. Microblading may not work well on clients with oily skin, large pores, or previously tattooed or lasered skin. This method is not intended to entirely replace makeup, eyebrow pencils and powders may still be needed.
Your 3D Brows will appear darker and more intense than expected for the first few days. This is 100% normal. As the healing process occurs, they will gradually lighten. Slight redness, swelling, and itching are normal and minimal; this will reduce within a few hours.
Your technician will work with you to decide on the right color choice. We take into consideration your natural skin color, hair color, and eye color. A soft, natural color is always preferred.
Yes! Each client receives single-use needles and parts follows the strictest sanitation and safety standards. We use hypoallergenic pigments containing no fragrances, emollients or other irritants are used during the procedure.
A highly effective anesthetic cream is used to numb the area before and during your procedure ensuring that you remain comfortable. Every client is different, some will feel a slight discomfort, and some will feel nothing at all.
Microblading is softer and more subtle- it is done delicately to create a realistic, more natural-looking result. Unlike permanent tattoos, Microblading uses only high quality pigments, not ink. These pigments are designed to fade over time. Fading is desired as it allows the technician to make changes to color and shape over time.
As a precaution, Microblading on pregnant or nursing women is prohibited.
You must be 18 years of age or older to receive 3D Microblading at Perfect Arch Brow Studio.
- Mild swelling, itching, light scabbing and bruising, this is a good sign as it means the skin in healing.
- Your brows will appear darker and bolder; this is because the pigment takes around 7 days to enter the deeper layers of the skin. After 7-10 days, exfoliation takes place. The top layer of the skin peels off, leaving a softer, lighter color below.
- You may experience color change or color loss as the procedure area heals. This will be addressed during the touch-up, which is why the touch-up is necessary. The procedure area needs to be completely healed before the touch-up, which usually takes around 4-6 weeks.
- A touch-up may be needed 6 months to 1 year after the first touch-up procedure depending on your skin, medications, and sun exposure. We recommend the first touch up 4-6 weeks after the first session; which is included in the price. Then every 6 months to 1 year to keep them looking fresh and beautiful.
Careful after-care is very important for producing a beautiful and lasting result.
- On the first day of your procedure, every hour gently wipe your eyebrows with a cotton pad dipped in distilled water. Next apply a very thin layer of Bepanthen cream to your eyebrows. From days 2-10 dab a very thin layer of Bepanthen cream 4-5 times daily (Do not wet or wipe the brows with water, only on day one). Days 10-14 stop applying Bepanthen cream and allow them to remain dry.
- Do not scrub, pick, or rub at the epithelial crust that forms. Allow it to flake off naturally; if it is removed before it is ready, the pigment underneath can be pulled out.
- Do not use any make-up on the brows for at least 14 days.
- Do not expose area to the sun or tanning beds for 14 days.
- Do not use Retin-A or Glycolic Acids in the brow area during or after healing.
- Avoid swimming pools for 14 days.
- After the area is completely healed, you may go back to your regular cleansing and make-up routine. Avoid rubbing the area and be sure to apply sunscreen to prevent fading.
- Under 18 years of age.
- Patients who have epilepsy, diabetes, hemophilia, or heart disease of any kind, must have approval from your physician in writing prior to your appointment.
- Accutane within the last year
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your physician)
- Viral infections
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area
- Had Botox in the last 3 weeks
- X-Rays, MRI, Catscan within six months after procedure
If you have any medical issues that you feel might be a contraindication, we suggest you consult your physician.
Before your treatment- 3D Brows
Prior to your appointment think about the look that you wish to achieve. As experts in the field, we ensure that the correct color and shape are chosen for you, however, you are part of the decision-making process.
Be prepared for the color intensity to be significantly sharper and darker immediately after the procedure. This will subside and become softer as the skin heals. This process can take up to fourteen days. Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may be swollen or red, you are advised not to make social plans on the day of your appointment.
- Do not take Aspirin or Ibuprofen 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Do not discontinue any medication before consulting your doctor.
- Keep alcohol intake to a minimum 24 hours prior to and after your appointment
- Botox should be given 3 weeks prior or 3 weeks after this procedure.
- Do not use Retin-A or Retinols for 7 days prior, avoid around the area for 30 days, as these will cause pigments to prematurely fade.
- No chemical peels 30 days before or 30 days after (brows will peel quicker due to chemicals traveling under the skin).
- Do not workout the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan or have a sunburned face.
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before appointment.