Before your treatment- 3D Brows
Prior to your appointment think about the look that you wish to achieve. As experts in the field, we ensure that the correct color and shape are chosen for you, however, you are part of the decision-making process.
Be prepared for the color intensity to be significantly sharper and darker immediately after the procedure. This will subside and become softer as the skin heals. This process can take up to fourteen days. Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may be swollen or red, you are advised not to make social plans on the day of your appointment.
- Do not take Aspirin or Ibuprofen 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Do not discontinue any medication before consulting your doctor.
- Keep alcohol intake to a minimum 24 hours prior to and after your appointment
- Botox should be given 3 weeks prior or 3 weeks after this procedure.
- Do not use Retin-A or Retinols for 7 days prior, avoid around the area for 30 days, as these will cause pigments to prematurely fade.
- No chemical peels 30 days before or 30 days after (brows will peel quicker due to chemicals traveling under the skin).
- Do not workout the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan or have a sunburned face.
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before appointment.