What to expect after the procedure- 3D Brows
- Mild swelling, itching, light scabbing and bruising, this is a good sign as it means the skin in healing.
- Your brows will appear darker and bolder; this is because the pigment takes around 7 days to enter the deeper layers of the skin. After 7-10 days, exfoliation takes place. The top layer of the skin peels off, leaving a softer, lighter color below.
- You may experience color change or color loss as the procedure area heals. This will be addressed during the touch-up, which is why the touch-up is necessary. The procedure area needs to be completely healed before the touch-up, which usually takes around 4-6 weeks.
- A touch-up may be needed 6 months to 1 year after the first touch-up procedure depending on your skin, medications, and sun exposure. We recommend the first touch up 4-6 weeks after the first session; which is included in the price. Then every 6 months to 1 year to keep them looking fresh and beautiful.
Eyebrow After-Care- 3D Brows
Careful after-care is very important for producing a beautiful and lasting result.
- On the first day of your procedure, every hour gently wipe your eyebrows with a cotton pad dipped in distilled water. Next apply a very thin layer of Bepanthen cream to your eyebrows. From days 2-10 dab a very thin layer of Bepanthen cream 4-5 times daily (Do not wet or wipe the brows with water, only on day one). Days 10-14 stop applying Bepanthen cream and allow them to remain dry.
- Do not scrub, pick, or rub at the epithelial crust that forms. Allow it to flake off naturally; if it is removed before it is ready, the pigment underneath can be pulled out.
- Do not use any make-up on the brows for at least 14 days.
- Do not expose area to the sun or tanning beds for 14 days.
- Do not use Retin-A or Glycolic Acids in the brow area during or after healing.
- Avoid swimming pools for 14 days.
- After the area is completely healed, you may go back to your regular cleansing and make-up routine. Avoid rubbing the area and be sure to apply sunscreen to prevent fading.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW AFTER-CARE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN INFECTIONS, PIGMENT LOSS, OR DISCOLORATION.
- Under 18 years of age.
- Patients who have epilepsy, diabetes, hemophilia, or heart disease of any kind, must have approval from your physician in writing prior to your appointment.
- Accutane within the last year
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your physician)
- Viral infections
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area
- Had Botox in the last 3 weeks
- X-Rays, MRI, Catscan within six months after procedure
If you have any medical issues that you feel might be a contraindication, we suggest you consult your physician.